Friday, April 1, 2011
by Abe R Feaulx, Pallimed Special Reporter
Spokesperson and CEO for life of the Association of Palliative Realists, Frank Drebin said at a April 1st press conference, "One of the hardest things to do is get a palliative care team access to the patients that need them the most. Members of our think tank discussed all the things that are universally loved and accepted without question to see if we could co-opt these values." Mr. Drebin cited the hard work of Dr. Barry Rumack in coming up with the key ingredient.
|Dr. Rumack on his plane flight|
- "What time is it? Who cares? The palliative care team is here and we give you all the time you need to feel heard." (that one was hard to get on posters and business cards)
- "Palliative care! Gesundheit!"
- "Do you need a pal? Call your palliative nurse!"
- "Palliative Care: Have it your way!" (Apparently Burger King got this one trademarked one day before we did)
- "Hospice: so cool, it's got ice in the name!"
- "Palliators to the rescue!" (I remember we got Stan Lee to draw some comic books for thisbut it didn't take off.)
- "Palliative Medicine: So hip and fresh, they have blogs!"
Happy April Fools 2011 from Pallimed